Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 7, 2022

Cách diễn đạt thành ngữ tiếng Anh về “tuổi tác” – “Age”

TỪ VỰNG CƠ BẢN  (STUDY WORDS)
(đang cập nhật)
CÂU & DIỄN ĐẠT CÂU :

IDIOMS ABOUT AGE (Các thành ngữ về “tuổi tác” ) :

  1. After climbing the hill, I realized I’m no spring chicken! (no longer young).
  2. My assistant is a bit wet behind the ears (young and inexperienced). He still has a lot to learn.
  3. Becky’s worried she’s getting on in years (getting old) after spotting more gray hairs. (US)
  4. Sayjay feels as old as the hills (extremely old) when his kids talk about technology.
  5. These bright young things (young, enthusiastic, fashionable, or ambitious people) have just started college.
  6. This TV show bridges the generation gap (appeals to people of all ages). The whole family loves it.
  7. I’ve just turned 40, and  I’m in the prime of my life (at my best; healthy and successful) . I always go to the gym after work
  8. Katie started learning piano when she was knee-high to a grasshopper (very young)
  9. I’m too long in the tooth (old) to try out skydiving
  10. Derek and Joan spent their twilight years (the last years of their life) traveling the world
  11. I can’t come to that nightclub with you! I’m over the hill (old, past my best years)
  12. Angela might be 84, but she is still young at heart (youthful, despite being old).

VIDEO
(đang cập nhật)
TÀI LIỆU THAM KHẢO:
(đang cập nhật)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét